Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"OFF!"

Zeke is doing well. He has stopped pulling during our walks. I'm letting him get about 18 inches ahead of the ideal position and he holds it there with no lease tension. He was really making me sore in my arms, shoulders and lower back...all much better today.
As far as Greenwood is concerned, he is very sweet and easy around the children. He occasionally licks a kid in the face causing them to fall over or bang their head on something when they turn away from him. They are learning as much as is he. My clients are being great about ignoring him. He has pretty much given up on greeting anyone and just comes to me for a treat when we have new arrivals.
After work today, I took a few minutes off in the hammock while he and Dixie sniffed the field of rye grass. Roel arrived and Zeke got so excited that he jumped over the hammock. One rear foot grazed my face, knocking my glasses off, but no serious injury. I really didn't see that coming. What a show off.
When we went back inside, I decided to catch the news on the radio, so I stretched out on my bed and Zeke decided unexpectedly to join me. I didn't see that coming either. I had Roel video the resolution. Zeke is very cute and stubborn, but I finally convinced him to get off my bed.

1 comment:

Dakota's Puppy Raiser said...

Oh, Zeke! What part of OFF do you not understand? Silly boy!