Monday, April 13, 2009

Zeke at Mighty Texas Dog Walk












The movies tell the tale. Zeke was super excited about the Mighty Texas Dog Walk. We don't have any pictures of us by the vendors because he nearly knocked over a tent, busted into a box of dog food and had a mouthful before I could drag him away. The lady with the dog food sample gave me several sample bags since Zeke obviously loved the stuff. I have a hard time stopping him when he goes toward another dog. Did my best, but Zeke is mean pulling machine. It took a while, but I think I made some progress with him. After the walk we went to Threadgill's for lunch and Zeke took a nice long nap. Enjoy the show.





















































1 comment:

Dakota's Puppy Raiser said...

Go Zeke! Tracy, you deserve some extra kibble after that. :-)